Nothing beats perfectly crunchy and crispy potatoes. Potatoes are a great side dish with any main meal really- you just cant go wrong! This recipe takes a little longer then normal to cook but be patient, they are worth it!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500-700gm potatoes (washed and peeled and cut into small chunks)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (approx)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 190º on fanbake.
- Fill a pan with water and boil. Place the potatoes in the boiling water for turn down to simmer for approx 10-15 minutes until the potatoes are slightly cooked.
- Drain the water out of the pan and place the potatoes in a colander to ensure all water has been drained out. Place potatoes back into the pan and add the olive oil along with the salt. Mix the potatoes around with the olive oil quite heavy handed so the outside of the potatoes are covered in oil and salt.
- Place the potatoes on a pre lined baking paper tray and in the oven for approx 45-60 mins until nice and crispy. Serve with your main meal and a side of greens.