This refreshing summer time dish will be a hit amongst your family or friends! This is packed full of protein, fibre, B Vitamins and antioxidants! This dish does actually make your plate look like a rainbow!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 small chicken breast
- 2 courgettes
- 2 carrots
- 1 beetroot
- 50g feta
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 wooden skewers
- 1 tbsp Moroccan seasoning
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1-2 tbsp Mexican Salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Green dressing
- Preheat oven to 180º at fan-bake and pre-line two baking trays- one for the chickpeas and another one for the chicken.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas and scatter over a baking tray. Sprinkle with the Mexican salt and olive oil then toss to combine. Cook in oven for 25-30 mins until nice and crispy.
- Prepare the chicken (straight after you have put the chickpeas in the oven) and slice each chicken breast in half down the middle. Place a slice of feta and some sun-dried tomatoes in the middle and a wooden skewer to hold it together. Sprinkle with Moroccan seasoning. Place in oven to cook for 20-25 mins.
- To prepare the zoodle salad- I used a Kenwood spiralizer (or alternatively you can use a vegetable peeler). Place all vegetables into the spiralizer and then into a salad bowl and mix together. Prepare the green dressing.
- Plate up the zoodle salad onto four plates and sprinkle the chickpeas on top with chicken breast. Drizzle the dressing all over the dish and season with salt/ pepper.