This amazing fresh and tasty fish dish will go great as an appetiser, main or side meal with any summer favourites. The key is to get some fresh fish, whether this be catching it yourself or to go to a trusted seafood market that has good quality fish available.
Ingredients (serves 4-5)
- 500gms fresh fish, chopped into small chunks
- Small handful of coriander, chopped finely
- 1 red capsicum, chopped into cubes
- 1 yellow capsicum, chopped into cubes
- 2 spring onions, sliced finely
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 lemons, juice squeezed
- salt/ pepper to taste
- Marinate the fish in the lemon juice for 30 minutes with a pinch of salt.
- Add the fish into the bowl with all remaining ingredients and mix to combine. Season to taste. You might want to add more coconut cream- depending on how much sauce you require.
- Serve in small dishes immediately or keep in fridge for up to one day.