With only five ingredients, these cookies will be a hit! These will satisfy those sweet cravings in the afternoon with a nice cup of tea.
Ingredients (makes approx 8-9)
- 4 heaped tbsp Pic’s smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp sweetener (I used xylitol)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 180ºC and pre-line a baking tray.
- Place the peanut butter, maple syrup, xylitol and eggs in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the oats and baking soda in a bowl and mix. Add in the wet ingredients then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture onto pre-lined baking tray and flatten with a fork. Place in oven for approx 10 minutes.