This has to be one of the easiest snack ideas I have ever made. Great for the kids to take to school and also for you to satisfy those afternoon sweet cravings! I used Ceres Organics Buckwheat Muesli mix as this already contained loads of seeds, dried fruit, buckwheat, millet, etc. Alternatively, you can use oats and add in your own seeds, dried fruit and spices.
Ingredients (makes 8-10 bars)
- 1 1/2 cups Ceres Organic Buckwheat Muesli
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Melt the coconut sugar with the maple syrup in the microwave.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and pre-line a loaf tray with some baking paper.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine. Pour mixture into the pre-prepared baking tray and press down with flattened spoon. Place in oven to bake for 15-20 minutes until nice and crispy.