These Gluten and Dairy Free muffins will satisfy those sweet cravings at morning or afternoon tea. They go nicely alongside a cup of tea or coffee.
Ingredients (makes 6 large muffins or 12 small)
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup rice flour (oat/ buckwheat/ gluten free)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 heaped tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 ºC on fan bake. Pre-line or grease a muffin tray with some oil or butter.
- Mash banana in a bowl and add the flours, baking powder, coconut oil, peanut butter, cinnamon and eggs. Fold mixture together and combine. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon tbsp of the mixture into the muffin tray and place in oven for 12-15 minutes until cooked to your liking.
Enjoy with a nice cup of tea x