This easy cauliflower dish can be served as a main meal or as a side. The crunchy and slightly spicy taste will be a crowd pleaser. You can drizzle with tahini dressing, tzatziki or garnish with coriander. The perfect winter side dish to get ore vegetables into your day!
Ingredients (serves 3-4)
- 1 head cauliflower, florets chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp ground cumin powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 º C on fan bake. Pre-line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl combine the spices and olive oil and mix together. Add in the chopped cauliflower florets and chickpeas and toss with the spice mixture.
- Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for approx. 25-30 minutes until the cauliflower and chickpeas are nice and crunchy.