I whipped this together the other night and it turned out to be really tasty! Add in loads of seasonal vegetables with some of our green dressing or alternatively use a pesto bought at the supermarket. This recipe is gluten and dairy free (just don’t add the cheese) and is a great alternative for you pasta lovers that can’t stomach the gluten.
Ingredients (serves 4-5)
- 200g Eco Organics Chickpea Fettuccine
- 400g chicken thighs, chopped into small chunks
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets
- 2 courgettes, chopped finely
- 2 carrots, chopped finely
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large handfuls of green beans, chopped in half with the ends off
- 3 heaped tbsp green dressing or basil pesto
- 1 small handful parsley, chopped finely
- 1 can tinned Indian tomatoes
- 1 handful grated cheese
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a fry pan over medium heat. Cook the onions, carrots and garlic for a couple of minutes. Add the chicken and stir to combine.
- Cook the chickpea fettuccine as per instructions on the packet.
- Add in the remaining vegetables (broccoli, courgettes, green beans) into the fry pan and stir until the chicken is cooked.
- Add in the cooked fettuccine and the can of tomatoes. Mix to combine then add the grated cheese. Serve on four plates and garnish with parsley. Season to taste.